01 September 2008

Photographer of the Year

It was an exciting week last week. The highlight was being treated to a trip to Ocean Isle, NC just before I begin another term at Johnson & Wales University. I'd love to still be there right now! (I know you do, too B!) But I have to pass along my big surprise of receiving a letter stating that I have received the honor of being one of the Professional Photographers of America's photographers of the year. Woohoo! This is very cool. I won't be attending the awards ceremony in Phoenix this coming January because I'll be knee deep in dough while in class at JWU. Truthfully, I'd rather be kneading dough. : ) I'll post my merit-winning images for 2008. PPA print competition is tough, but I have a competitive nature that continues to drive me into competing every year. I think it's time I found a good cake competition.


No comments: